Position: Executive Assistant to the CEO - Full Time
Reports to: President / CEO
Location: Kent, CT
The Executive Assistant provides Administrative support to the President. To be successful in this role, the candidate must be results oriented, have demonstrated ability to effective prioritize workflow, be organized and have exceptional customer service skills.
- Co-Ordinate the President’s schedule, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements.
- Organize Meetings involving multiple levels of employees and senior executives.
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Greet Clients and visitors to the executive office.
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate functions and special events for Presidents and clients.
- Assist with preparation of business presentations, texts, letters, overheads and coordinate booking rooms and set up for events.
- Prepare and /or edit internal and external letters, faxes, memos and mass emails.
- Prepares information and research for executive needs
- Review and administrative approval of Presidents Direct reports Timecards.
- Order supplies for President and management staff as needed.
- Answer phone and triage to respective departments.
- Updates phone lists and other office information.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Previous experience in a senior administrative position
- Strong PC skills i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook. Scheduling appointments and updating calendars
- Extremely Detailed Oriented
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive
- High Standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to walk, bend, stand, climb stairs, speak and read English, hear, use a telephone, drive an automobile, and operate standard office equipment, such as a computer, copier, and fax machine. Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
High Watch Recovery Center is an at-will employer. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive; an employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate manager or other management as required. High Watch reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises.
Please fax/email resume to 860-927-3515 firstname.lastname@example.org.