Licensed Clinician Position - TELEHEALTH Opportunity
Position: Licensed Clinician
Location: TELEHEALTH / Remote Position
The Licensed Therapist (LCSW, LPC or LADC) is responsible for providing clinical services to patients. The clinician also maintains a safe and efficient working and treatment environment per company policies, procedures and best practices; communicates effectively with the treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all guests. This position is a telehealth and all work can be done from home virtually - outside of initial trainings or when called onto campus for a need. This candidate must be licensed by the DPH in the State of Ct.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides direct support services to include engaging clients in Individual and Group Therapy, topics related to 12-step recovery, health and wellness promotion, and crisis management.
- Conducts assessments or screenings with clients to evaluate the nature of their presenting problems in order to determine their needs and develop appropriate treatment plan goals.
- Develops and provides individual treatment plans; monitors, evaluates and documents client’s progress.
- Has responsibility for intake documentation. Prepares progress notes, event notifications and other documentation regarding clients in accordance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Monitors case load daily to ensure required documentation is completed timely; including, but not limited to, assessments, treatment plans, case reviews and discharge plans.
- Facilitates coordination of care to include case review, therapeutic interventions, and client progress in treatment.
- Completes other tasks as assigned
Job Qualifications & Skills
- MUST be Licensed in the State of Connecticut
- Knowledge of software programs for personal computer use, especially word processing, email, spreadsheets and EMR.
- Knowledge and experience in counseling and case management with substance abuse clients.
- Ability to prepare, implement, and analyze treatment plans and psychiatric reports.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to carry out assigned projects to their completion.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B retirement plan.
Please fax/email resume to 860-927-3515 firstname.lastname@example.org.