Milieu Staff (Overnight)
Position: Milieu Staff (Overnight)
Job Grade: Full Time, Hourly
Location: Kent, CT
To further the ability of the chemically dependent individual to live a healthy lifestyle independently by supervising and assisting direct facility, managing house activities and serving as a liaison to others involved with support services on an assigned shift.
- Hold and maintain the safety and well-being of the guest as the number one priority
- Ensure that all paperwork submitted is accurate and up-to-date
- Maintain and monitor records according to facility policy
- Complete reports on guest goals progress and significant changes
- Document all house problems or incidents and report safety issues timely
- Community supervision of the guest population
- Serve as a point-of-contact for emergencies and urgent questions.
- Monitor guest duties and responsibilities and provide developmental feedback to guests regarding their performance
- Investigate and attempt to resolve problems that arise in the communit
- Help to maintain a clean, safe, and pleasant living environment for guests
- Prepare for, attend and oversee all required guest meetings
- Report needed household repairs to Milieu Staff Lead
- Supervise on and off campus activities
- Communicate supervision of the guest population
- Responsible for the overall operations of the guests’ Dorm residence
- Manage and resolve any guest issues
- Ensure a clean, safe, and friendly guest environment
- A high school diploma or equivalent degree required
- A minimum of one year of sobriety
- Familiar with the 12 Step program
- Required Basic Training (e.g., CPR / First Aid, NARCAN)
- Experience and skills in working in social services programs
- Thorough knowledge of state regulations and all JC Accreditation services related other housing services.
- A valid class “F” endorsement on the driver’s license and documentation of We are an equal opportunity employer.
We offer fantastic benefits! Major medical, dental, vision, 403(b) with a generous company match, tuition reimbursement, PTO (paid time off), company paid life/STD/LTD, free meals and gym access.
If interested in applying for this position, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 860-927-3515.
High Watch Recovery Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer