Position: Outcomes Research Coordinator - Full Time
Reports to: Director of Communications and Marketing
Location: Kent, CT
The Outcomes Research Coordinator will coordinate communications with alumni having to do with their progress in recovery in the one year following discharge. In addition, the coordinator will log and manage all data resulting from alumni contacts, report on that data, and present it to High Watch clinical and program leadership.
- Assist with creating and distributing targeted communication that engages and educates alumni.
- Communicate with alumni via phone and email to follow-up on their progress, health, and well-being.
- Identify alumni and encourage them to rate High Watch on online review websites and in the recovery community.
- Encourage alumni to engage with High Watch on social media. Monitor High Watch social media sites and contribute content when appropriate.
- Gather data based upon interviews and exchanges with alumni.
- Generate reports and findings based on data collected.
- Work with clinical, program, and other relevant staff to interpret those findings.
- Miscellaneous other duties as assigned that promote pride among alumni and alumni engagement.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Must be in recovery with greater than two years sobriety
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to walk, bend, stand, climb stairs, speak English, hear, use a telephone, drive an automobile, and operate standard office equipment, such as a computer, copier, and fax machine.
Please fax/email resume to 860-927-3515 email@example.com.