Transitional Living at Eden Hill
Eden Hill's Transitional Living program serves as a bridge between Inpatient Substance Use Recovery Treatment and the abrupt return home. With a typical length of stay between four and six months, our residents return home with more confidence and an increased likelihood to build long-term recovery. During a woman's time at Eden Hill we are committed to helping translate skills learned in initial inpatient treatment into real life experience.
Our gender-responsive treatment includes 24/7 care from dedicated professionals, daily groups, individual therapy and a Phase system establishing structured independence for residents. Our robust clinical program, individual attention we give each woman, and comfortable, home-like setting distinguish Eden Hill's Transitional Living from a typical sober house or recovery house for women.
IN OUR STRUCTURED ENVIRONMENT WE COMBINE CLINICAL-BEST PRACTICES, HEALTH & WELLNESS PROGRAMS, PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY AND A WHOLE LOT OF SUPPORT FROM STAFF AND FELLOW RESIDENTS.
AS THE PERSONALIZED PLANS AND REGULAR SCHEDULE ARE INTEGRATED INTO EACH WOMAN'S LIFE AT EDEN HILL, THEY SERVE AS A BLUEPRINT FOR LEADING HEALTHY, FULFILLING, SOBER LIVES AT HOME.
Components of our Therapeutic Program:
- Weekly individual session with a licensed therapist
- Weekly individual session with a Certified Addictions Counselor
- Three group sessions Monday-Friday for a total of 16 hours every week
- 24/7 on-site supervision
- Family Therapy with an LMFT
- Weekly Yoga & Meditation Group
- Supervised random drug and alcohol testing through laboratory diagnostics
- Psychological and Psychosocial assessments upon admission
Clinical and Therapeutic Tools and Methods:
- Individual Psychotherapy
- 12-Step Recovery Programs
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Lessons from Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) workbook
- Somatic Experience Therapy (SE) and Bilateral Stimulation
- Nutrition and Body Image Groups
- Complimentary gym membership
Extended Care Program
Eden Hill offers a safe home and structured daily program for women in recovery. As the physical and emotional difficulties of early sobriety subside, residents maintain a consistent schedule, complete daily responsibilities and engage in self-reflection to help rebuild productive, healthy behaviors. When indicated, life skills and occupational development support is also available.
Designed Exclusively For Women
All-female sober living is demonstrated to have a profound impact on lasting recovery. Sharing a space with other sober women is a powerful means of overcoming fears, judgments and build new relationships. The trust and love that we have seen grow in these female friendships are unlike anything else.
Beautiful Home in Country Setting
Our 18 acre property is a peaceful and serene setting to recover from substance use and co-occuring disorders. Our amenities and home-like environment ensure the comfort of all residents.
Your Eden Hill Family
Alumni will testify that the professionals of Eden Hill will go above and beyond for each resident. 24/7 staff coverage provides constant access to support for all residents. Meet our team of committed, supportive staff members.