What to Bring
Be sure to bring the following items with you upon arrival to High Watch. Some items are available for purchase on campus. See the list below.
Insurance card, prescription card, ID Card (driver’s license, etc.), and the social security numbers for yourself and the policy holder.
A list of medications you are currently taking with dosages and frequency (Do not bring actual medications)
Money for laundry. A coin machine is available if needed for quarters. Detergent is available via vending machine. You may bring your own detergent if you prefer.
Personal pillows and towels are recommended.
Comfortable clothes and shoes that are seasonally appropriate.
Yoga mat and eye pillow, if available. These can be purchased at High Watch, if desired.
Items You Cannot Bring
- Alcohol or products with alcohol (hair conditioners o.k.).
- Mouthwash (Alcohol-free is o.k.).
- Aerosol cans for any purpose.
- Metal nail files.
- Weapons or knives, including pocket knives and straight razors.
- Any manual shaving equipment (electric razor only).
- Cameras, cell phones, pagers, lap top computers, iPods.
- Exercise equipment.
- Any vape, e-cigarette or electronic smoking devices.
- Food and Beverage items of any kind – chips, nuts, chocolate, bottled water, soda, etc.
- Playing Cards and Gambling Materials.
- Rolling Papers or Roll Your Own Machines/Loose Tobacco.
- Any Sort of Vape apparatus.
Please note that we do not have a safe for valuables and we encourage you not to bring any unnecessary items of value. We do not take responsibility for personal items.