What to Bring
Be sure to bring the following items with you upon arrival to High Watch. Some items are available for purchase on campus. See the list below.
- Insurance card, prescription card, ID Card (driver’s license, etc.)
- Credit, debit, or HSA card to keep on file for the pharmacy
- A list of medications you are currently taking with dosages and frequency, as well as the medications themselves. Please do not bring loose medications in pill organizers.
- Laundry detergent
- Toiletry items
- Electric razor
- Pillows and towels are provided. You may bring your own if you prefer.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes – appropriate to season
Items You Cannot Bring
- Alcohol or products with alcohol (Cetyl alcohol in hair conditioners is acceptable.)
- Mouthwash (Alcohol-free is o.k.)
- Aerosol cans for any purpose
- Supplements (capsule, powder, etc.)
- Metal nail files
- Weapons or knives, including pocket knives and straight razors
- Any manual shaving equipment (electric razor only)
- Electronics.(Cameras, cell phones, Smart watches, fitness trackers, laptop computers, iPods)
- Exercise equipment
- Food and Beverage items of any kind – chips, nuts, chocolate, bottled water, soda, etc. (Individually wrapped hard candy is acceptable)
- Reusable water bottles or thermos cups
- Essential oils or any air freshener products
- Playing cards and gambling materials
- Rolling papers or roll-your-own machines and/or loose tobacco (Cigarettes and chewing tobacco are acceptable but must be unopened)
- Electronic cigarettes and vapes
Please note that we do not have a safe for valuables and we encourage you not to bring any unnecessary items of value. We do not take responsibility for personal items.