What to Bring
Be sure to bring the following items with you upon arrival to High Watch. Some items are available for purchase on campus. See the list below.
- Insurance card, prescription card, ID Card (driver’s license, etc.), and the social security numbers for yourself and the policy holder.
- A list of medications you are currently taking with dosages and frequency, as well as the medications, themselves.
- Toiletry items.
- Electric razor.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes that are seasonally appropriate.
- Yoga mat and eye pillow, if available. These can be purchased at High Watch, if desired.
Items You Cannot Bring
- Alcohol or products with alcohol (hair conditioners o.k.).
- Mouthwash (Alcohol-free is o.k.).
- Aerosol cans for any purpose.
- Metal nail files.
- Weapons or knives, including pocket knives and straight razors.
- Any manual shaving equipment (electric razor only).
- Cameras, cell phones, pagers, lap top computers, iPods.
- Exercise equipment.
- Any vape, e-cigarette or electronic smoking devices.
- Food and Beverage items of any kind – chips, nuts, chocolate, bottled water, soda, etc.
- Playing Cards and Gambling Materials.
- Rolling Papers or Roll Your Own Machines/Loose Tobacco.
Please note that we do not have a safe for valuables and we encourage you not to bring any unnecessary items of value. We do not take responsibility for personal items.