Full-Time Clinician for Eden Hill
Eden Hill's Transitional Living program serves as a bridge between Inpatient Substance Use Recovery Treatment and the abrupt return home. With a typical length of stay between four and six months, our residents return home with more confidence and an increased likelihood to build long-term recovery. During a woman's time at Eden Hill we are committed to helping translate skills learned in initial inpatient treatment into real life experience.
Our gender-responsive treatment includes 24/7 care from dedicated professionals, daily groups, individual therapy and a Phase system establishing structured independence for residents. Our robust clinical program, individual attention we give each woman, and comfortable, home-like setting distinguish Eden Hill's Transitional Living from a typical sober house or recovery house for women.
- Weekly individual therapy with each guest
- Afternoon group therapy @3pm and 10am group therapy Wednesday-Friday
- Family therapy and couples counseling as needed for each guest
- Crisis intervention
- Documentation, treatment planning, transition planning, etc. on electronic medical records system
- Case management calls and coordination with previous providers or aftercare providers
- Supervision of any other clinical staff and interns
Requirements for clinician of Eden Hill:
- Must be a LCSW, LMFT, LADC, or LPC by CT DPH
- Must have experience working with substance use disorder clients and feel confident to be sole licensed clinical provider
- Must have (or be willing to be trained in) treatment of eating disorders
- Must have training and experience treating trauma
- Must be trained (or be willing to be trained) in EMDR therapy.
- Must have experience working with families and couples.
Eden Hill’s Clinician will be managed by the Executive Director and will receive clinical supervision by the VP of Clinical Services with High Watch Recovery Center. If you are interested please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package!